Ramey Kemp & Associates, Inc. is a growing employee-owned transportation engineering firm with 25
employees located within three offices in two states. We offer very cometitive compensation and a substantial benefits package, including a recently started ESOP program. We provide a flexible and enjoyable work environment with many of our co-workers participating in our summer golf league, stock investment club, health club membership, and other enjoyable activities. We have an opening for the following positions for our Raleigh, NC Office:
ROADWAY DESIGN ENGINEER with 4+ yrs experience in roadway design for both public and private sector projects. Ideal candidate will have BSCE, PE registration, and project management experience. Microstation/Geopak experience and knowledge of NCDOT requirements essential. Autocad experience a plus.
ROADWAY DESIGN INTERN with 0-4 yrs experience in roadway design for both public and private sector projects. Ideal candidate will have a BSCE and have passed FE/EIT exam and ready to take PE exam. Microstation/Geopak experience and knowledge of NCDOT requirements preferred. Autocad experience a plus.
SENIOR TRAFFIC ENGINEER with 8+ yrs experience in traffic engineering/transportation studies for both public and private sector projects. Ideal candidate will have a BSCE and PE registration. PTOE certification a plus. Excellent written/oral communication skills, ability to work with private/public sectors. Public speaking and project management experience is essential.
TRAFFIC INTERN with 0-4 yrs experience in traffic engineering/transportation studies for both public and private sector projects. Ideal candidate will have a BSCE, registered FE/EIT or PE, good communication skills, and knowledge of traffic engineering concepts and analysis software. Raleigh, Winston-Salem, or Richmond, VA possible location.
Contact Information: Ramey Kemp & Associates, Inc., 4928-A Windy Hill Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609; ph: 919-872-5115, fax: 919-878-5416, e-mail: email@example.com.
CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL PROJECT MANAGERS—IMMEDIATE OPENINGS
Project Managers needed for ENR Top 25 bridge design firm. Successful candidate must have a P.E. license and a minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible PENNDOT design and management experience. Positions require strong technical and administrative skills. Excellent salary and full benefits package. (EOE-M/F) Forward your detailed resume to:
Michael J. Cuddy, P.E., Senior Associate/Branch Manager; Lichtenstein Consulting Engineers, Inc. One Oxford Valley, Suite 818; Langhorne, PA 19047
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITIES EXIST AT ONE OF THE "BEST PLACES TO WORK IN PA"
alfred benesch & company, an ENR Top 250 Design Firm, has been providing quality, award-winning engineering services since 1946. Immediate opportunities exist for energetic, career-oriented professionals to participate in various high profile projects and help continue to expand our Pennsylvania operations. They include:
- Senior Civil Project Manager - This is a career opportunity to manage high profile transportation projects in our Lehigh Valley office. Responsibilities include design and project management for transportation, municipal engineering, and site development assignments. The successful candidate will have a P.E. license and 10+ years' progressively responsible experience including technical and procedural experience with PennDOT and AASHTO standards. Administrative management experience including proposal development, budget management, and strong communication and organization skills are required. Must be able to delegate responsibility, mentor junior engineers, and maintain profitable performance. Salary range $75,000 to $1 05,000/year commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Project Engineers - Planning and design experience in a wide variety of projects including transportation/traffic design, land development and infrastructure improvements. Positions available have an emphasis on Civil/Highway Planning and Design. Experience in PennDOT and AASHTO standards, as well as Microstation/Inroads a plus. Minimum P.E. and 4 years related experience.
- Design Engineers - Entry level engineers for a wide variety of projects including land development, infrastructure improvements and transportation/traffic design. Positions available in Civil and Traffic disciplines. Minimum BSCE required.
Awarded the prestigious "Best Places to Work in PA" designation for 2 years in a row, we offer outstanding compensation and benefits, including company paid pension, 401k with company match, profit sharing, ownership potential, and a professional, family friendly work environment with many amenities. If you are highly motivated and seeking new opportunities in a progressive, growing consulting firm, please forward a detailed resume to:
|Mr. Mark C. Roth, P.E.
Vice President/Branch Manager
alfred benesch & company
1550 Pond Road, Suite 201
Allentown, PA 18104
Tel. 610-439-7066 Fax: 610-439-6349
|Mr. John P. Kweder, P.E.
Senior Vice President/Division Manager
alfred benesch & company
400 One Norwegian Plaza
Pottsville, PA 17901
Tel. 570-622-4055 Fax: 570-622-1232
(E.O.E. – M/F)
URS Corporation, a leading international architectural, environmental and engineering firm is seeking transportation professionals for its Cincinnati, Ohio office. We have openings for the following positions:
- Transportation Business Manager - Req # URS4541
- Civil/Bridge Project Manager - Req # URS4537
- Roadway Project Manager - Req # URS4539
- Traffic Project Manager - Req # URS4943
These are senior positions that require at least 8 years of relevant experience and appropriate professional registration.
URS offers excellent salary and benefits packages. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. EOEM/F/D/V
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume online to Susan_Lundberg@urscorp.com or
www.urscorp.com and refer to the applicable requisition number.
We are looking for a highly motivated engineer (BSCE and EIT required, P.E. a plus) with zero to 5 years experience. With an increasing amount of geotechnical engineering work, we must expand our work force. Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits including profit sharing and 401k plan. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
The Gristmill - Suite 100 101 Bellevue Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15229-2107
Back to the Top