To provide a forum for members and partners of the highway industry that supports education, innovation, and fellowship; promoting a safe and efficient highway system for mobility now and in the future.
The American Society of Highway Engineers will become a nationally recognized forum for the highway industry by:
- Increasing membership;
- Increasing organizational visibility;
- Providing professional support and accountability;
- Increasing fiscal resources;
- Balancing organizational diversity; and
- Protecting organizational values.